Alan is a Partner and serves as a Certified Public Accountant / Financial Advisor since joining the firm in 1999. He works out of our Celina office and is part of the accounting, financial services, leadership, marketing, tax and technology teams. He specializes in providing the following services:
- Providing up-to-date tax saving strategies for individuals and businesses
- Coaching businesses in understanding financial information and informing them of areas of improvement
- Tailoring a Method 10® financial approach for clients to meet their financial needs and goals
- Identifying areas of consideration for business and individual clients
- Recommending the appropriate insurance coverage for business and individual clients needs in order to protect their assets from financial disaster
Alan is a graduate of Marion Local High School and Wright State University. He participates in professional development seminars and continuing education courses to ensure the highest level of service and expertise for our clients. He is also a member of the American Institute of CPA’s, Ohio Society of CPA’s along with membership into the Financial Services Institute. Alan, resides in Maria Stein, Ohio with his wife, Tammy, and they have two daughters.
“I sincerely want to know and help my clients with their tax and financial needs. It requires being proactive, but personable, with clients in order for them to excel. When clients succeed as a result of my advice, it is the most self-fulfilling feeling that I can have.”