Randy is a Partner and serves as a Certified Public Accountant / Financial Advisor since joining the firm in 2006. Randy works out of our Coldwater office and is part of the accounting, financial services, leadership, marketing and technology teams. Randy specializes in providing the following services:
- Agricultural tax planning and preparation
- Small business accounting and taxation, including corporations, LLC’s, partnerships, and sole proprietorships
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Succession planning, farm transfers, and business buy/sell agreements
- Assisting clients in in the formulation and implementation of a comprehensive financial plan
Randy is a graduate of Coldwater High School and Wright State University. He participates in professional development seminars and continuing education courses to ensure the highest level of service and expertise for our clients. He is a member of the American Institute of CPA’s, and the Ohio Society of CPA’s. Randy resides in Coldwater, Ohio with his wife, Marcia, and have three children.
“Every small business owner has a dream for their business. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping them realize their dream.”