Kelly is the Director of Accounting Technology and serves as an Enrolled Agent / Accountant since joining the firm in 2002. She works out of our Celina office and is part of the accounting, leadership, tax and technology teams. She specializes in providing the following services:
- Provides tax and accounting services to a variety of businesses and farms
- Provides advice to various types of entities including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and sole proprietorships
- Assists individuals, partnerships, etc., with minimizing their tax liabilities
- Preparation of payroll and sales tax reports
- Implementation and utilization of various accounting software including Client Access, QuickBooks, Peachtree and MYOB related services
Kelly is a graduate of Celina Senior High School and Wright State University. She participates in professional development seminars and continuing education courses to ensure the highest level of service and expertise for our clients. Kelly resides outside of St. Henry, Ohio with her husband, Joe, and have three children.
“I enjoy working with each client individually and assisting them with their day to day operations.”