Jim is the Managing Partner and serves as a Certified Public Accountant / Financial Advisor since joining the firm in 1980. He works out of our Coldwater office and is part of the accounting, tax and financial services teams. He specializes in providing the following services:
- Comprehensive Wealth Management Services
- Establishment & servicing of pension plans for employers
- Estate preservation and long term care protection
- Comprehensive tax and business planning strategies
- Specialization in succession planning, farm transfers, and establishment of business buy-sell agreements
Jim is a graduate of Marion Local High School and The University of Dayton. He participates in professional development seminars and continuing education courses to ensure the highest level of service and expertise for our clients. He is a member of the Financial Services Institute, American Institute of CPA’s and Ohio Society of CPA’s. Jim resides in Coldwater, Ohio with his wife, Elaine. They are the parents of three children and proud grandparents.
“It’s knowing that every member of our firm really does care about our clients and providing solutions for their problems. That is very fulfilling to me.”